Who I am? I'm a multi award winning commercial photographer based in the New South Wales’ Upper Hunter Valley.
I specialise in equine, real estate and rural photography.
I have lived and worked around the world (Papua New Guinea [4 years], Hong Kong [6 years], South Africa [12 months] and travelled widely [Europe, UK, North America, Asia]. Whilst I have managed a professional photography business for more than a decade my degrees are in Arts and Law (UNSW) and my professional background is in law, business development/marketing and communications. These commercial skills markedly differentiate my photographic work. I approach each shoot not only artistically but with a distinctly commercial eye. This ensures not only beautiful photos but, importantly, imagery that is purpose designed to promote your product/service.
I have been fortunate to be the recipient of a number of photography awards including the RAS of NSW Award of Excellence for Rural Subject Photography. My work has also been shortlisted for the prestigious Moran Contemporary Photography Prize.
If you are looking for experience, creativity, professionalism and someone who is renowned for being easy to work with then look no further.
My clients include some of Australia's and indeed the world's largest thoroughbred horse studs and associated service providers, real estate agents, government agencies, aged care service providers, and a number of PR and marketing agencies. I'm also more than happy to do the smallest jobs for whoever needs something. For me it is always about producing great photos and making clients happy.
Call 0419 439 429 to discuss your needs or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official photographer Magic Millions
- Official photographer Inglis
- Official stallion photographer AQUIS Australia
- Exclusive commission for interior artwork [accommodation wing] + billboard artwork for Thoroughbred Hotel, Scone NSW
- Exclusive commission for photographic element of Strathearn residential aged care facility: 50 canvases
- Exclusive commission for hallway artwork (18 wall acrylics) The Remington Hotel
- Commercial photography clients include: Coolmore, Strawberry Hill, Edinglassie, Glastonbury Farms, Kia Ora, Cressfield, Dartbrook Downs, Middlebrook Valley Lodge, Landmark Townsend, Elders, Gilgai, Kingstar, Luskin Park, Scone Equine Hospital, Golden Grove, Janno, Michael Reid Gallery, Plants on Main, Manera Heights Apartments, Hunter Equine Centre.
- Marketing and communications clients: Janno, 2338 Hospitality, Middlebrook Valley Lodge [website, social media, PR, advertising], Muswellbrook Race Club [photography + social media on race days], Magic Millions [annual article submissions to Official Magazine - 2018, 2019 and and 2020 plus 2020 Adelaide Official magazine] and 2338 Catering + Events + Hospitality. Past marketing campaigns have been undertaken for Hydroshield USA [official company launch in Australia, social media, website, advertising, marketing collateral + trade shows], the Upper Hunter Dressage Association [website + social media], Upper Hunter Shire Council [speech writer for former Mayor Cr Lee Watts, PR] & The EVENT Storeroom [website + communications].
- Past photography campaigns have been undertaken for McDonalds, VIRBAC, The Daily Telegraph, The Sydney Morning Herald, Godolphin, Darley Australia (VIC and NSW), Darley Japan, Coolmore (Ireland), The Dubai International Race Club, Weathertek, RuralCo, Muswellwash Car Wash World, Strathearn, Hunter Thoroughbred Breeders Association, AUSHORSE, Scone.com.au, Scone Race Club, Dubbo Race Club, Tamworth Race Club, PAYS Air Services, Thoroughbred Breeders Australia, Hunter Valley Printing, Scone Horse Festival, The Bar, The Thoroughbred Hotel, Kerv, Portman House, Willow Park, The Colonial Motor Inn, Scone Motor Inn, Pet Medical, Dairy Australia, Global Glamour Syndicate, The Hunted Gourmet, The EVENT Storeroom, Waverley Station, Crowning Stone, STEM The Art of Flowers, Go Transit, Hydro-Shield (USA), Hunter Prestige Catering, Hunter Lifestyle, Noahs, Mid City Singleton, and The Cottage.
I shoot exclusively with Nikon (NPS Accredited).
Bodies: D6, D5, D4s, D3s (remotes only), D810 (landscapes only), D500
Lenses: 10mm circular fish eye, 20 mm, 35mm, 24-70 mm (f2.8), 50mm (f1.4), 85 mm (f2.8), 150mm (f2.8; macro), 2 x 300mm (f2.8 & f4), 400mm (f2.8)
Drones: 2 x Mavic Pro 2
Video + audio + studio lighting
Scone Advocate -"Katrina captures spirit of Gold Coast": article HERE
ABC Open 'Water Is' Project: link HERE